Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

What can I say that hasnt already been said about the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. The Saga includes 4 books; Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

The Twilight books are a Must Read! I hadn't read for years. On someone's recommendation I picked up the book over the holiday break. To my surprise I could not put the book down. Lucky for me I had just received a Kindle (see Amazon for more information on Kindle). I could automatically download electronic books onto my Kindle and didnt have to wait until the next day to get to the book store. I read all 4 books in 1 week.

Twilight grabs you from the start and leads you on a wild romantic ride into another world, where folklore beings become present day realities and one lucky human girl gets to become apart of a modern day Romeo and Juliet, with a twist.

This book kicked off my reading addiction. Which prompted me to search for what other books I had been missing out on. I have searched high and low for books that will give me that same thrill as when I read this series. Now that the second movie is coming out...I plan on going back and re-reading Twilight and New Moon.

If your looking for a means of escape from the everyday bump and grind, you must slip into this fantasy world, it will captivate you, hold you prisoner long after you have completed the Saga.

Thank you Stephenie Meyer!!

Check out the booklist I plan on covering in this blog. Looking forward to your comments and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music I'm listening to...